• Process flow definition and consultation services
• Website domain registration, design, and setup
• Web-based client orientation and training
• Web-based account setup through AIS hosted/ client-branded website
• System-to-system data transfer options for new account setup
• Policyholder billing and notification services
• Multiple payment methods that include: traditional lockbox payments online
ACH, debit and credit card payments, ACH phone payments and recurring
electronic funds transfer
• Experienced back office customer service support
• Web-based access to a full suite of operational and financial reports
• Full-scale accounting support
• Agent/Broker commission tracking and payment
AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Phone: (314) 576-0007 / (800) 624-6308
Fax: (314) 878-7843
® 2008-2015 BankDirect Capital Finance, LLC. AIS is a division of BankDirect Capital Finance, LLC.
The phrase "Own Your Own" ® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Information We Disclose
We also may use, within the organization, information that we collect about our customers in our efforts to design new products and to better serve our customers’ financial needs.
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about our customers from the following sources:  information we receive from you, the customers, on applications and other forms such as name, address, social security numbers, FEIN numbers, phone numbers, and asset and income information  information about our customers’ transactions with us and others such as account balances and payment history; and  information we may receive from a consumer reporting agency about our customers such as credit history and a listing of creditors.
Former Customers' Information
Protection of Information
We restrict access to our customers’ personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services. Our employees are trained and required to protect our customers’ private financial information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Questions or Comments